Monday, January 7, 2008

Fox News and Wall Street Journal

Fox News excluded Ron Paul from their forum on Sunday, from which the New Hampshire GOP withdrew their support. Fox News and the Wall Street Journal have the same owner. I just sent the following to the Wall Street Journal.


Hi,
I understand that Fox News and WSJ have the same owner. I was disappointed Fox News refused to allow Ron Paul to the forum in New Hampshire on Sunday.

A couple weeks ago, front page, was an article on a different congress person you named "Dr. No". I found this confusing and strange timing. It appears you are trying to confuse your readers about Ron Paul.

I will subscribe to media that reports the news, and I will not renew my WSJ subscription. Until my subscription expires, I have changed to postal delivery to make delivery more expensive for you.

Good luck on your efforts to spin the news.